Sales and Marketing Executive
Want to work with Cogs & Marvel?
New business responsibilities
Cogs & Marvel is a brand experience agency with offices in Dublin and San Francisco. We work with global companies who, like us, place people at the centre of what they do. The core of our business is creating experiences that change people, and by people we mean our clients’ staff, customers or consumers, and we’re proud to be working alongside companies like Google, PwC, Hewlett Packard and Lidl.
We’re looking for a passionate marketing professional (min 3 years’ experience) to join our EMEA HQ in Sandyford, Dublin. A marketing qualification is preferred but not essential. We want someone with strong writing abilities since you’ll be required to write briefs, proposals, copy for social posts and blogs. Likewise, strong social media skills are a must.
Your role will see you drive compelling campaigns and design effective social media plans as you work alongside our Head of Sales and Marketing to execute our EMEA marketing plan aimed at growing the Cogs & Marvel brand internationally while also expanding our client base in EMEA.
Working with Cogs & Marvel, you’ll be involved in the research, experience strategy, ideation and pitch processes for new business. You’ll be exposed to highly strategic bodies of work, world-class experience designers, cutting-edge technologies and a multi-award-winning creative team. And, of course, you’ll get to work with some of the most exciting brands on the planet.
– Working with the San Francisco marketing team to implement our global social media strategy
– Driving the implementation of the marketing plan, ensuring key dates and milestones are achieved
– Creating content and crafting messaging that delivers against our EMEA marketing plan (blog posts, press releases, direct marketing, social posts)
– Writing award submission entries for various international event/experience awards.
– Prospecting potential new clients, including in-depth brand research and analysis
– Researching industry trends, keeping up to speed with the latest developments in the market
– Briefing and working closely with our creative team to develop and write pitch winning proposals.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.